Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in*  Insomnia AionOnline  *Error 36 solution!!! Vide2

Error 36 solution!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tekeda
rank 6
rank 6
Tekeda

Error 36 solution!!! Empty
PostSubject: Error 36 solution!!!   Error 36 solution!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:50 pm

I just found an easy solution on my vista 32 bits
Add this line at the bottom of the "hosts" file in C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc (Open the file with notepad)

206.127.155.34 aion.patcher.ncsoft.com

(After adding the line just click on File>Save, don't try "Save as..." because it will only let you save as text file )

Tryied downloading the patch 200 times before adding the line with the result of getting Error 36 all the time.
After adding the line the patch downloaded at the first try.

Hope this helps someone

PS. i just copy/past this info so if someone have same problem try it, its worked for me
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: Error 36 solution!!!   Error 36 solution!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:55 pm

yeb, it's said that the patcher only tries to connect to patch server 1, but there are supposed to be 10patch servers, that's the IP of one of them.
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: Error 36 solution!!!   Error 36 solution!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:56 pm

Short news: I would personaly advice you to switch back to your original games.xml since the modified one can cause problems in future.

I advise you to switch back because they solved the patchserver error 36 and your old Games.xml will work properly and correct now.

Greetings, ReX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error 36 solution!!!   Error 36 solution!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error 36 solution!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: forum :: Game Discussions-
Jump to: