Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in*  Insomnia AionOnline  *Hey look that IMPORTANT Vide2

Hey look that IMPORTANT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fefe
Admin
Admin
fefe

Hey look that IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Hey look that IMPORTANT   Hey look that IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi guy

I post for 2 subject:

1:
Rashan are now Centurion for recruit new members, all new members are at first time Trial for 1 or 2 week, it's for check if new members are Ok for us.
If you view one guy cool, we can recruit too, it's not only Rashan.

2:
For level 20, you need good stuff because pvpve start at Morheim, you can use rift and Elyos can come.
So, at level 16 to level 20, you need to farm more time at black Claw village, Elite mob are strong and you can kill only with group.
But it's only at elite zone you can found really good stuff, if you are level 20+, you go for help too, we are legion Smile
More time we are group, more drop for us !!!
I think for this week end, we try run for Boss Black claw.

And check your Extraction Aether and Vitality, you need at Morheim 100pts for Vitality and 75 pts for Aether.

Suggestion or idea are welcome cheers

ps: http://uk.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?serverID=33&guildID=1011
List legion member Smile

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rashan
rank 6
rank 6
Rashan

Hey look that IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey look that IMPORTANT   Hey look that IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:10 am

Maybe i would suggest a thread or a topic for newly members to introduce their self. Maybe a Private one, it could be usefull, and maybe have somewhere the Team speak and the ventrilo details, and somekind of tutorial how to use it. maybe i can make a little tutorial for both tomorrow if needed, or we could find some usefull quick link.
Back to top Go down

Hey look that IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: forum :: Game Discussions-
Jump to: