Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in*  Insomnia AionOnline  *Poll: choose server Vide2

Poll: choose server

Go down 
+10
symp0
Roystar
Thomas
Pumpernikkeli
ReXcore
wurdulak
twiztaa
dayMdel
fefe
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Choose server ?
[FRA] Suthran
Poll: choose server Vote_lcap0%Poll: choose server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
[FRA] Urtem
 0% [ 0 ]
[FRA] Vidar
 0% [ 0 ]
[ENG] Castor
Poll: choose server Vote_lcap67%Poll: choose server Vote_rcap
 67% [ 10 ]
[ENG] Gorgos
 0% [ 0 ]
[ENG] Perento
Poll: choose server Vote_lcap27%Poll: choose server Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
[ENG] Spatalos
Poll: choose server Vote_lcap6%Poll: choose server Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
[ENG] Telemachus
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Poll: choose server Empty
PostSubject: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Time to choose 1 server guy Very Happy

[FRA] Suthran
[FRA] Urtem
[FRA] Vidar

[ENG] Castor
[ENG] Gorgos
[ENG] Perento
[ENG] Spatalos
[ENG] Telemachus

[GER] Balder
[GER] Kromede
[GER] Thor
[GER] Votan

ps: cant add 10+ Poll option, reply if you choose GER :p
Back to top Go down
https://moonlightguild.forum.st
fefe
Admin
Admin
fefe

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 pm

Perento for me

First and second server have all big guild and full fast.
Perento is good choose and not full at release.
Back to top Go down
dayMdel
rank 6
rank 6
dayMdel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Lots of people I know are going to Castor side.
Moreover, Castor is going to be populated, which is a good thing. I don't wanna play on a non populated server, craft, economy, drops depends on it, and big strong guilds improves overall gameplay, and so on, so I'm not really interested in a low populated server.
On cabal, I chose to play on Mercury for those exact same reasons, cause Mars and Jupiter were less populated, younger and less developped.

Moreover, after reading Aionsource for some time now, I've seen that the 2 most populated servers are going to be Spatalos and Castor. Spatalos will be more populated than Castor, but.
Asmodians will outnumber Elyos on Spatalos, and Elyos will outnumber Asmodians on Castor. Meaning there will more likely always be some room for asmodians on Castor.

Source :
Server choice poll : http://www.aionsource.com/forum/aion-discussion/poll-1456-a.html
Faction choice per server poll : http://www.aionsource.com/forum/aion-discussion/49268-eu-eng-factions-how-balanced.html

Just sayin'.
Now if you really wanna go play elsewhere, I'll follow.

But keep in mind that you shouldn't chose a server cause it's the least populated. Your entire character developement and wellfare depends on this choice. Craft, Auction House, Drops, Party, Big guilds, Good players. Absolutely everything.
And the choice of a bad server can ruin your fun.
Back to top Go down
http://daymdel.deviantart.com
fefe
Admin
Admin
fefe

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:40 pm

yep +1 this time dayday Smile

Castor for more activities, big guild and i view in OB alot ppl all time (in closed beta, not :/) and it's fun.
And i love when i view all time ppl, more kill :p

Poll: choose server Aion0015u
Back to top Go down
dayMdel
rank 6
rank 6
dayMdel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 pm

I would like people voting also POSTING why they vote for one server over an another (if reason there is), might help.
And Yes, Castor is really active, I just hope it won't be overcrowded :<
Back to top Go down
fefe
Admin
Admin
fefe

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm

roffl, i look on Aionsource forum and view in Castor section:

Oblivion from cabal online jupiter server go to Elyos o_o
the world is small :p
Back to top Go down
twiztaa
rank 6
rank 6

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Hi, could you also do me a favour and go Elyos? ty.
I'm playing Castor! But I'm not sure if I should vote. :3

edit: as for dayMdel, I agree. It's better to be on a over populated server then a dead server.
Back to top Go down
dayMdel
rank 6
rank 6
dayMdel

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Noway, Asmo ftw !
You filthy little pompom girl !
Back to top Go down
wurdulak
rank 6
rank 6
wurdulak

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:39 am

Hy guys !!! I'm Wurdulak from Cabal ,some of you may remember me, also played an Aion CB event with some of you few weeks ago;
Anyway i am in a romanian legion atm PULSE , we are going Asmodian side and i wanted that maybe we play the same server so we can make future alliances for fortress sieges since i know that many of you are very good and brainy mmo players

We played Telemachos server in OB but havent decided yet on which server to roll on live - but fure sure we want to go in an English speaking Server.

I saw that you voted for Castor ; from what i read on aionsource.com and on others legions forums on Castor it seems that will be a massive concentration of Russian and Polish guilds - which from my experience and from my buddies experience in Lineage 2 and Guild Wars is not good for the economy as russians and polish are well known for their hackings and playing style

All the servers will have a lot of players on them as time passes by (especially English speaking servers) so there is no need to be afraid that a server on which u chose to play will be deserted

I saw that u voted for Sorento too , from what i read on aionsource there are confirmed some norwegian and swedish legions atm which in my opinion are good players

I talked also with Keem (Nico) on MSN today about the server you want to go and he said that you are not 100% decided yet but you want to go primary on Castor server

Whatever will be your decission i will try to convince my guildmates to play the same server as you since i know some of you from Cabal and to know some old good players is good when you go in a new game

Cheers and Cya !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aiononline.ro/pulse
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:57 pm

meh if really polish/russian players concentrate to join castor I would also prefer another server, I don't care which one just that it is an english one
Back to top Go down
Pumpernikkeli
Rank 8
Rank 8
Pumpernikkeli

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Lol, every single [ENG] server seems to have some sort of "invasion" going on. And i really don't give a shit about what kind of nationalities are playing. It's EU after all, fuckton of countries here, you know. After all, i'd assume at least majority of players will still type english when needed.

Castor all the way, though i'll still go with the flow if needed.

edit:

Also found this on some Finnish forums, about the nations and guilds piling up in the servers

Quote :
Aionbox.eu kirjoitti 14.9:
Spatalos

* Danish Community:
* Elyos Legions: futilez, epidemic, N.I.N.J.A., Eschelon, apex
* Asmodian Legions: Xen of Onslaught, Semper Danica, Afternoon Delight

Perento

* Swedish Community: Aion Online Sweden

Castor

* Spanish Community
* Italian Community
* Elyos Legions: Little Sisters (spanish), Dragons of Legend (spanish), Russian Mafia (might change)
* Asmodian Legions: Dark Slayers (spanish)

Telemachus

* Greek Community: Aionworld.gr
* Italian Community
* Romania
Not recommended, they warn to us that it has been chosen by the Russian community, which has fame to monopolize servants, forcing the migration of other communities towards other server. This is rumors, at the moment there is nothing no confirmed (in sites they say a thing and in another other).

Gorgos

* Dutch Community: Legions of Aion
* AIon RP community: Aion Roleplayers
* Elyos Legions: Divine Order (dutch, LoA)
* Asmodian Legions (dutch, LoA)

Unknown

* Russian Community: Goha.ru
* 6v6 Community: Aionsource.com promotion

Last edited by Pumpernikkeli on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm

who are u, froob
Back to top Go down
Pumpernikkeli
Rank 8
Rank 8
Pumpernikkeli

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:12 pm

ReXcore wrote:
who are u, froob

I'm your father.
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Rank 7
Rank 7
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Played on castor in open beta was many ppl there especially on the last days, when only 3 ch was aviable. Boss places was alwas empty (thats a cons), on the other hand i bought the items relative cheap, even if i didnt droped them. At start it was bad sicne there were so much ppl, but after it was easy to get party for elites/bosses.
Back to top Go down
Roystar
rank 6
rank 6
Roystar

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm

I would actually vote for Castor and Perento.

Castor:
Pro:
- Alot of people so it won't seem dead.
Con:
- Italian, Russian, Polish and Spanish will most likely be in the main chat, feels like Cabal all over again.

Perento:
Pro:
- The Swedes (seems like the Norwegians and Finns) are going there and they know how to speak English.
Con:
- It might seem a little dead in there.

Edit: The Russians and Polish are going to Castor now.
Back to top Go down
symp0
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Spatalos bouncebounce
Back to top Go down
Tekeda
rank 6
rank 6
Tekeda

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm

ReXcore wrote:
meh if really polish/russian players concentrate to join castor I would also prefer another server, I don't care which one just that it is an english one

polish doesn't mean we are cheaters Sad but well i don't want to play with them neither so chose other server pls :<
Back to top Go down
lacer
Rank 7
Rank 7
lacer

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:13 pm

OMG you wont find a server where is just english members and us.. so its doesnt REALLY matter on which one we go..
Back to top Go down
fefe
Admin
Admin
fefe

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:02 pm

For me, this is not a national problem, there are idiots everywhere and in all countries, I think that today we should rather see the pros and cons of each server and choose the one that seems we agree and unfortunately we can not avoid all

Now we need for all ENG server:
pros
cons

And we check only at Aionsource Forum but it's a little communauty, not all ppl come Aion check this forum.
AionSource guy is around 20 or 25% total, not all.
Atm, 300 000 pre-order for Aion Smile
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 pm

i changed my opinion, i checked several sources and every source says something else about who joins where so I don't think it's really something we should rely on, that's why i say: Castor !
Back to top Go down
twiztaa
rank 6
rank 6

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Good, please don't change in the last minute.. I am going in to hospital tomorrow morning and don't know if I return the same day, therefore I've told my brother to make me character on Castor now when pre-selection is up Razz
Back to top Go down
fefe
Admin
Admin
fefe

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:11 pm

Why you say now Castor ?
you found any info or other ?

personally, Spatalos, Telemachus, Castor, Perento and Gorgos it's not problem for me (when we choose first time server, we don't view after select server), i don't choose server for name, I selected following what he has in the server.
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:11 pm

By the way, who is going to be the guildleader anyways?.......
Back to top Go down
fefe
Admin
Admin
fefe

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:20 pm

dunno atm for guildleader, we need first to choose server, after in second time the legion name and at last who are and want guildleader, and guildleader can add centurion to split job for activities (party, dungeons, craft etc).

edit: and remember we have asmo and elyos faction, if russian and other go elyos, we don't view chat (for exemple).
Back to top Go down
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:35 pm

basically I would take a server who is in the middle of the serverlist, because i could think of the first one being very crowded, and the one in the middle not being so much crowded, but I don't really care which server, so i voted for Castor as most people did just to get a decission already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: choose server   Poll: choose server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poll: choose server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next