Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Aion // Server: Castor // Faction: Asmodians

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in*  Insomnia AionOnline  *The Aion Community's Server Choices Vide2

The Aion Community's Server Choices

Go down 
+2
twiztaa
ReXcore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

The Aion Community's Server Choices Empty
PostSubject: The Aion Community's Server Choices   The Aion Community's Server Choices Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:45 am

September 18, 2009 10:01 PM

Finding friends to play with is not always easy. Sometimes it is more fun to playing when you know that you are playing with others in your vicinity or with a similar play-style. In order to help those of you left in a quandary over what server to play on we devised a list of servers and player preferences based on polls and community research.

English should always be the used language in general or regional chat channels on any North American or English-tagged European server. We do however offer language-specific chat channels in Aion for those of you who want to speak other languages. These chat channels can be accessed by clicking the chat bubble on the left hand side of the chat window's input field. Please try to remain within the easily accessible chat channels when speaking other languages as that will ensure that the main chat channel is comprehensive and inviting to everyone.

Keep in mind that we do not provide official support based on the following list. We want to offer it up as guidance for new players who are still trying to decide on where to go. It represents the choices of the many communities in our fansite program and we have worked hard with these fansites for it to be as accurate as possible.

Danish - [ENG] Spatalos
Dutch - [ENG] Gorgos
Finnish - [ENG] Perento
Greek - [ENG] Spatalos
Italian - [ENG] Telemachus
Norwegian - [ENG] Perento
Polish - [ENG] Gorgos
Portuguese - [ENG] Gorgos
Spanish - [ENG] Castor
Swedish - [ENG] Perento
Czech + Slovak - [ENG] Telemachus
Lithuanian - [ENG] Spatalos
Turkish - [ENG] Spatalos
North America - Role players - [East] Lumiel
Europe - Role players - [ENG] Gorgos
Germany - Role players - [GER] Balder
France - Role players - [FRA] Vidar
Back to top Go down
twiztaa
rank 6
rank 6

PostSubject: Re: The Aion Community's Server Choices   The Aion Community's Server Choices Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:41 am

Lol, I feel sorry for Spatalos though, hahaha. Spanish ain't so bad.. Although I do wish we'd picked Perento. But I wont change because of that, I'm staying Castor.

Andway, regarding the news post fefe made about the locked server etc

"3. [ENG] Castor - Elyos Only"

Looks like me and my friends will have a lot fun kicking Asmodian ass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wurdulak
rank 6
rank 6
wurdulak

PostSubject: Re: The Aion Community's Server Choices   The Aion Community's Server Choices Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Romanian community went , except my guild offcourse , on Telemachus ;

PULSE is with you on Castor more than ready to kick some shinny Elyos asses Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.aiononline.ro/pulse
ReXcore
rank 6
rank 6
ReXcore

PostSubject: Re: The Aion Community's Server Choices   The Aion Community's Server Choices Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:59 pm

sweet, glad to fight with you again ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zarache
rank 6
rank 6
Zarache

PostSubject: Re: The Aion Community's Server Choices   The Aion Community's Server Choices Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Greek - [ENG] Spatalos
Turkish - [ENG] Spatalos
Hungary - [ENG] Spatalos

i think Castor better xD
Back to top Go down
dayMdel
rank 6
rank 6
dayMdel

PostSubject: Re: The Aion Community's Server Choices   The Aion Community's Server Choices Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:06 pm

MEOW MEOW MEOW !
Back to top Go down
http://daymdel.deviantart.com
EradicateZ
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: The Aion Community's Server Choices   The Aion Community's Server Choices Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 pm

twiztaa wrote:
Lol, I feel sorry for Spatalos though, hahaha. Spanish ain't so bad.. Although I do wish we'd picked Perento. But I wont change because of that, I'm staying Castor.

Andway, regarding the news post fefe made about the locked server etc

"3. [ENG] Castor - Elyos Only"

Looks like me and my friends will have a lot fun kicking Asmodian ass. Very Happy

The Elyos only part is only temporary as they are trying to balance between the two factions, as soon as more people create elyos char the asmodians will be open once again. I was late for the preselect due to work, but just had to wait and refresh the site to check once asmodians was availiable. Only took an hour =p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aion Community's Server Choices   The Aion Community's Server Choices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1